This application is operated by Jirno Pty Ltd (Jirno).
In these terms, the expressions ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are references to Jirno.
If you use this application, you agree to be bound by the terms listed below and any other laws or regulations which apply to this application. If you do not accept these terms, you must not use this application. We reserve the right to amend these terms from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this application. Your continued use of this application following that notification represents an agreement by you to be bound by the terms as amended.
Intellectual property rights statement
All intellectual property rights in this application, including design, text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and all software relating to this application belong to or are licensed by us. These intellectual property rights are protected by Australian and international laws.
You may not in any form or by any means copy, adapt, reproduce, store, modify, distribute, print, upload, display, perform, remove any credits or create derivative works from any part of this application or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this application without our prior written permission or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the intellectual property rights in that material.
This application may contain links to other applications. The links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked applications.
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Any information that you transmit to this application is transmitted at your own risk. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the data or the application, please contact us immediately.
You must ensure that your access to this application is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you. We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information, nor do we undertake to keep this application updated. The information in this application is not, and is not intended to be, advice. You should not act or refrain to act on the basis of any of the material on this application without first satisfying yourself as to the truth or accuracy of all information given.
While we have no reason to believe that any information in this application is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of that information, nor do we undertake to keep it updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you on the accuracy or currency of information in this application.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process that you employ for accessing this application does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code, or other forms of interference which may damage your device. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own device which arises in connection with your use of this application or any linked application.
Limitation of liability
We are not liable for any loss or damage, however caused (including, but not limited to, by our negligence) suffered by you in connection with this agreement or your use of this application.
If any legislation implies a condition or warranty into these terms or states that there is a guarantee in respect of goods or services supplied, and our liability for breach of that condition or warranty or failure to comply with that guarantee may not be excluded but may be limited, our liability for that breach is limited to: in the case of a supply of goods, replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods or repairing the goods; or in the case of supply of services, supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
You agree to indemnify us for all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which result from your use of this application or any information that you provide to us via this application. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability for copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trade mark infringement and contraventions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
You must ensure that all personal information you provide to us for the purposes of accessing and using the application is accurate, complete and not misleading.
You acknowledge and agree that if the personal information you provide to us is incomplete or inaccurate, we may be unable to provide you, or someone else you know with access to the application under these terms.
If you provide us with personal information about other individuals, you warrant that you have obtained the necessary consents from, and made the necessary disclosures to, the relevant individuals for the purpose of disclosing their personal information to us for the purposes of these terms.
By using the application, you agree to abide by the above terms and conditions, and the terms set out below.
- You acknowledge that any information, material or opinion submitted by you via the application is and will be treated by us as non-confidential and non-proprietary and we may use that material without restriction.
- When you submit material via the application, you assign all copyright in the material to us.
- You acknowledge that we cannot confirm the identity of other users or prevent them acting under false pretences.
- You will not post or transmit any material or information which is offensive, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, misleading, deceptive, vulgar, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing or ethically objectionable.
- You agree not to disrupt the flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner which negatively affects other users.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person.
- You agree to provide current, accurate and up-to-date information about yourself as required under these terms.
- You agree not to post or transmit any unsolicited advertising or promotional materials.
- Any material which you post may be removed by us without notice at any time.
- You will not post or transmit any material in which the copyright is owned by another person or entity and you warrant that all material posted is your original work and not sourced from any third party.
- You will not post any material which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
- You accept that any material or information provided by you may be posted in via the application for any other users to read.
- All information provided by us is general information and is not in the nature of advice. We derive our information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date as at the date of publication and we reserve the right to update this information at any time.
- We do not make any representations or warranties that the information we provide via the application is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to the application will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted by us. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from relevant industry professionals before acting or relying on any information or material which appears in the application.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any information or material which you submit via the application, nor do we accept any responsibility for any use or misuse which you or any other users make of information or material which you submit via the application.
- We do not warrant that we will respond to questions or comments submitted by you via the application.
- If you download any material via the application, you acknowledge that we are not liable to you for any loss or damage, however caused, arising from the downloading or subsequent use of the downloaded material. You may not adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, display, publish or create derivative works from any downloaded material. In addition, you may not commercialise any information, products or services from the downloaded material.
- We do not warrant that any material you submit via the application will be protected against loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. We do not warrant that we will post your information or material. If we elect in our sole discretion to post your material, we do not warrant that the material or information you submit will be posted within a certain time frame or at all.
- You indemnify us and our related bodies corporate and our directors and employees against any claim by a third party arising out of a breach of these terms either by you or by any person using your ID, whether or not you have authorised that person to use your ID.
Termination of access
Access to this application may be terminated by us at any time without notice. These terms will survive that termination.
Governing law and jurisdiction
If you access this application in a jurisdiction other than Queensland, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.
Acceptance of terms
By using the application you agree to be bound by the above terms.